Ticking Down to My Target Weight!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

DAY THREE:

Hello bloggy friends! 

Well...today was a miss match. Got some REALLY important stuff done, but also got ill at like 4:00 and had to lay down for a few hours. Could be a combination of "that time of the month", still without my Thyroid medication, and being up for 3 nights with babies in my bed! 

But...onward we go, right?


Weight (taken Mondays):

April 12, 2010...200 lbs

Time with Jesus:

Only had a few moments with my Jesus today. Missing Him.


Exercise Accomplished:

I got NO exercise done today! Except pushing my legs for 30 minutes on the porch swing with Gracie and Liliana...if that counts!


What I Ate Today:



~ Had my two cups of coffee...NO MORE! 
~ No sodas...and drank water ALL DAY!

Breakfast: 2 fried eggs, 1/2 c. of skim milk



Lunch: baked potato with a dallop of sour cream and 1/2 an apple



CHOCO Snack: 4 1/2 chocolate orange slices at 1:00.

After School Snack:  5 small peices of cooked ham, one sm. apple with 2 tbsp. of pb, 1 tbsp of cottage cheese 


Dinner: 2 cups of spagetti and sauce, 2 slices of wheat bread with butter


Snack: 1 sm. apple and 1 tbsp of pb.

I'm excited that I was able to keep to my diet! Still skimming down to my "goal" below, but very content tonight...especially with missing my exercise today.

Again...my goal is to scale down slowly to gluten - free, minimal meats, and minimal to no dairy. My desire also is to bring my family to this as well. 




Did I Stick to My Routine?:

I had a goal of getting up and making fresh pancakes for the kids for school...and I DID! Daniel was a happy camper! Had to get my financial state in order and cleaned my FRIDGE! HUGE job! So, I'm content that I was able to do this.

 
Cleaning Accomplished for Today:

1st Wednesdays are bathrooms. I did not get to this AT ALL today! = )BUMMER! Not content with this! = )


My Ponderings for the Day: 
 
It's the end of my DAY THREE and I am content to have kept to my diet goals!!! I'm excited that I've been able to do ex. 2 out of 3 days...YAY! And I'm slowly adding things into my routine which is helping me to press in. Thank you, Jesus! I just need to make some focused time with my Lord and I will be TRULY content! 


See you tomorrow, My Bloggy Friends!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful day, Cheryl!!

    Woo hoo for a victorious day of freedom and great choices!!! Ya ya ya!!

    ReplyDelete