Ticking Down to My Target Weight!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

DAY FOUR:

Hey...this is going to be QUICK because I did a spontaneous thing tonight and now I'm home SO LATE! Great time with my dear friend at Barnes and Noble...but STILL! 
 
Today was a GREAT blessing in SO MANY ways! I can share some of that tomorrow, but for now I will stick to the Daily Post Items...here we go!:
Weight (taken Mondays):

April 12, 2010...200 lbs

Time with Jesus:

Had some GREAT alone times in the car today! And on my knees by my bed and WITH THE KIDS!


Exercise Accomplished:

A second day without focused exercise. I can feel the fatigue setting in...and the lack of focus. Tomorrow I intend on a good gym workout. Please pray I am able to get it in!


What I Ate Today:

~ I went a bit crazy with the coffee today. Starbucks had FREE coffee because it was Tax Day and my late night escapade at B and N..but I did decaf for that one! So today...5 cups of coffee. = (
~ No sodas...and drank water ALL DAY!

Breakfast: 2 fried eggs, 1/2 c. of skim milk



Lunch: The girls and I ended up going to Wendy's for small hamburgers with ketchup because we were late to our Lunch Mom time. I also had a few mandarin oranges. NOT THE BEST HERE!


CHOCO Snack: 1:30 I had two dark chocolate covered graham crackers

After School Snack:  small bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats with skim milk and one banana,



Dinner: 2 cups of chicken and rice, 4 slices of avocado, small piece of bread.


Snack: banana

I went over on my coffee intake and had to endure a fast food hamburger, but still pretty pumped that I am eating at regular intervals and that I have kept to my one choco snack a day...HUGE for me! = )

Again...my goal is to scale down slowly to gluten - free, minimal meats, and minimal to no dairy. My desire also is to bring my family to this as well. 


Did I Stick to My Routine?:

Today I was struggling to focus on my girls this morning. Got distracted A LOT! Felt very sad and was impatient. I was able to be outside and enjoy the company of some wonderful ladies later in the day! And some God Appts. He is so fun that way! I was also able to get the kids in bed at 8:00 ...HUGE focus with the Spring weather making it so hard to round them in at a decent hour. Hoping this will continue.

 
Cleaning Accomplished for Today:

No usual cleaning on Thursday. 


My Ponderings for the Day:   
It's the end of DAY FOUR and I am pumped that I have kept to my 1 choco snack. That I have pressed in with the Lord, knowing His presence and His activity in my life. Needing to shore up my schedule. 

It is wonderful to give the Lord room to move in our lives as He uses us in EACH OTHER's lives, but it is also SO IMPORTANT to remain constant in the day to day GRID. THIS...THIS! ...is my GOAL! I am SO FAR from this, right now, but I see that is where I want to be. = ) 

Peace of the Lord, my Bloggy Friends!

1 comment:

  1. ha ha!! It was a 3 cupper day for me tooo... lol!!

    grace grace ;) Thankyou Jesus for grace!

    Big hugs.. Amy

    ReplyDelete