Ticking Down to My Target Weight!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

DAY TEN and ELEVEN:


OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!! 
 
Knowing that Jesus and His angels are watching you EVERY DAY! ...but then you have those days where you just wish you could be INVISIBLE! = ) 
 
Yesterday was ROUGH! WHEW - EEEE!!! 
 
I didn't post yesterday because I pretty much went off the charts with my CHOCO intake. I was a mess most of the day with chronic fatigue...ended up canceling my appts. for the day and going home and being in bed for 3 hours. 
 
Today was MUCH better! I had a better handle on my eating...though I think I did eat more CHOCO than I wanted to. 
 
Well...let's get down to business, shall we! 
 
Weight (taken Mondays):

April 18, 2010...194 lbs

Time with Jesus:


Yesterday was an attack day. I woke in the middle of the night with just a HORRIBLE dream about Bill! We ended up getting into an argument in the morning about NOTHING and after he left for work I just felt the Lord say to my heart, "What if he doesn't come home?"...I called him immediately and apologized for my part of the argument and just cried! Because I LOVE HIM SO MUCH and I don't ever want to be away from him and not be RIGHT! 

So as an aside, today, as I chart my course. I wanted to ask..."Do you ever look about your house and see the things that just make you LOVE your hubby? 

Here we are! Carefree and lovin' our early years! 

Here...

is my hubby's shaving kit he uses EVERY MORNING!

His special soap...


And his slippers with little Gracie's feet in them...

After I called him I went to get ready for my day and was met with all these reminders that this precious man has been GIVEN to ME! And that I need to LOVE what has been entrusted to me as my Husband. And was SO GRATEFUL for him in my life! 

To proceed. = )

Today, was a MUCH BETTER day! I had such sweet times with the Lord and He just encouraged my HEART ALL DAY!!! In my CHILDREN, in His provisions, and in His affirmations that I am right where He wants me. = )


Exercise Accomplished:

YEH, MAN!!! = ) I walked ALL OVER BLACKSBURG today...for like 2 hours! HILLs, HILLs, and more HILLs...pushing 100 lbs of pure baby lovin'! = ) 

Did some core stuff, too! 

Yesterday I did get to the gym in the morning and did 3o minutes on the eliptical...YAY!


What I Ate Today:

~ Had 2 cups of coffee...WOW!
~ Better on the water.

Choco treats: Just for today..yesterday I couldn't even write it all! 

Big oatmeal fudge brownie, a few M&Ms, scoop of choc ice cream/whipped cream/choco sauce, 2 oreos

Breakfast: Breakfast drink


Lunch: apple, carrots,


Snack: avocado


Dinner: New "make up" recipe...rice, kidney beans, onion, tomato sauce...YUM!


Night snack: Something good.= )

My goal is to scale down slowly to gluten - free, minimal meats, and minimal to no dairy. My desire also is to bring my family to this as well. 




Did I Stick to My Routine?:

To be OUTSIDE as much as possible...YES! 

 
Cleaning Accomplished for Today:

off day.


My Ponderings for the Day: 

Consistancy...patience...focus....these are the three things I am on my journey to reach!


peace of the Lord ~ Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. Hi chicka!! Wanted to see how you were doing?

    big hugs... Amy

    ReplyDelete