Ticking Down to My Target Weight!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'M ON SABBATICAL!!! = )


Hello, my peeps. = )

Ok, I'm WAY OFF on my postings, aren't I?! = )
Well...this is where I've been. Not always physically, but spiritually...looking out on the beauty and hangin' with Jesus! 

I'm WAY OFF on my eating...not bad on my exercise, AT ALL! But the eating...well. That's a different story. = )

I don't know if it's the layoff...the change in having Bill home...the pressing in in intercession this past week...or WHAT? But I stopped posting because I just didn't have enough room to write out my CHOCO list! = )

Please, say a prayer for me. I am gearing up to begin again on Monday. Fresh start. But this time...ONLY diet and exercise and leave the rest until I'm settled into these. 

I want to modify my friend, Amy's, "Sugar Shock Challenge" and keep SOME sugar...but do her three meals and healthy snacks for two weeks. So pray for me that I can be ready for that, ok? 

Much love ~ My Journeyers! 
Cheryl...the Little Lambie Girl

2 comments:

  1. praying for you! You are strong and you Father God will walk thru this with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiara ~ I just love you! I really needed to hear that today!

    Jesus is doing a lot in me right now...it's ALL a journey! I have been 3 days without COFFEE and that's a FEAT! THANK YOU, JESUS! = )

    So glad to see you here!

    Much love, my friend, and I SO APPRECIATE your prayers for me!

    ~ Cheryl

    ReplyDelete