Ticking Down to My Target Weight!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

DAY NINE:

 
Daniel 4 years ago. 

You walk out the tough stuff...and WHY? One reason...for little men like him. = ) 

Today was one of those breeze threw days. You have GREAT intentions, but! WELL! 
It just don't happen!  

Not off to such a great start this WEEK TWO, gotta tell ya!


Weight (taken Mondays):

April 18, 2010...194 lbs

Time with Jesus:

Today was sweet. I intended on taking the girls to the Huckleberry Trail for a good killer walk, but they BOTH decided to fall asleep in the car...so I stopped and got out my rocking chair at the Gateway Trail and rocked in the SON for about an hour! Just a sweet sweet time in sweet solitude.


Exercise Accomplished:

Nada! Haven't even STARTED my new 3 week exercises. MUST fit it in.


What I Ate Today:



~ Had 4 cups of coffee.
~ Better on the water.

Choco treats: 1 small Hershey's with almonds bar.


Breakfast: 2 eggs, banana


Lunch: BAD! Sonic! Jr. Double Cheeseburger, 3 tots, apples with carmel, mozz. sticks. GOOD GRIEF!


Snack: popcorn chickens (4)...at walmart


Dinner: New "make up" recipe...as my kids call them...of rice, eggplant, tomatoes, onions, black beans, spices. 1/2 a pc. of bread.


Night snack: Something good.= )




My goal is to scale down slowly to gluten - free, minimal meats, and minimal to no dairy. My desire also is to bring my family to this as well. 




Did I Stick to My Routine?:

Nothing to report.

 
Cleaning Accomplished for Today:

off day.


My Ponderings for the Day: 

It's truly a day by day deal. My biggest struggle...truly...is FOCUS. But I must say, right now, while the weather is GORGEOUS I am trying to be OUT in the SUN with the little ones...AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! But I also, must say, the last few weeks, I have known SUCH JOY in getting up and starting my day! EXCITED about what the day will bring...how the Lord will guide. I am trusting Him to strengthen me in my decisions through out the day...and hoping to be OBEDIENT as much as possible. He is SO FAITHFUL, SO TRUE, SO AMAZINGLY LOVING! Thank you, Lord, for your indeniable reality and grace in our lives.


peace of the Lord ~ Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment