Ticking Down to My Target Weight!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

DAY SEVEN:

  

DAY SEVEN!!!! DONE!!!! = ) 

WHOO HOO!!!!!!!! 
 
My First Week DOWN!!! 

I have to say...I received SO MANY wonderful comments this morning at church on how GOOD I am lookin'! FUN! 

Even though I haven't been TO THE PENNY on everything this week, my main goal was to "reign in my eating" and just get stabilized and I believe I accomplished my goal. = ) 

Above is a pic of my garden daffodils that I just HAD to bring inside! And the coaster is one that Caela made this year of AFRICA! Can you see the animals? 

Today was GREAT! 


It ended with a SWEET time on the road with all the kiddos RIDING their STUFF! 
Here is Liliana on her stroller with my sweet friend, Kristina, in the background. AGAIN...I can never get that girl to smile for me! 

Tomorrow, I begin my SECOND WEEK and I will be adding a more refined exercise routine.
I did this three week deal after Gracie was born when I got down to 170 lbs with the 6 Week Body Makeover. I incorporated some of the weekly core routines from this book and THEY are GREAT! 

I just felt it would be a nice slow move into getting my core FIRMED UP and it has a nice 3 WEEK goal for you. So...we are lookin' at MAY 10 as my goal.

Tomorrow I get to do my WEIGH IN! YAY! I am looking forward to seeing if I actually lost anything! 

OK! Now on to BUSINESS!!

Weight (taken Mondays):

April 12, 2010...200 lbs

Time with Jesus:

The Lord has put me on a mission for a DEAR DEAR friend in intercession. It will be for quite some time and I have enjoyed CONSISTANT time in Jesus' presence THROUGHOUT the day! Not to mention THE RIVER service this morning! YOUSA!!! The Holy Spirit just hovered the whole time! Worship was AMAZING! Jonathan's Sermon was AMAZING! and our Prayers of the People went on for a good long time...just engaging Him with LOVE and HUNGERS to see Him move in people's lives! www.chstheriver.com


Exercise Accomplished:

No cardio today! I wanted to grab the stroller and take a walk after lunch, BUT instead I ended up NAPPING with Liliana for 2 1/2 hours! YIKES!!!!!!!! = ) But I guess my body needed it, ey? 

I did do my core exercises this morning and arm weights. 


What I Ate Today:


Well. Let's see:
 
~ Had 3 cups of coffee.
~ Would have liked to have had more water.

Choco treats: 3 CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES! (630 calories! WHY?) one bite of a chocolate chip cookie. 


Breakfast: one plain bagel


Lunch: 1/2 cup chicken, 4 stuffed grape leaves...which I LOVE! calamata olives, grapes, 1 avocado. 


Snack: banana


Dinner: hamburger with ketchup, grapes, 1 chip (aren't you proud? I stopped myself!)


Night snack: 1 apple with 1 tbsp. pb.

My goal is to scale down slowly to gluten - free, minimal meats, and minimal to no dairy. My desire also is to bring my family to this as well. 




Did I Stick to My Routine?:

AGAIN...NO! = ) 


I really NEEDED to get a dent in my house and get some much needed laundry done and it did not happen. I pray this week I can hunker down and do daily:


~ 2 loads of laundry
~ Clean kitchen before bed
~ straighten and maintain

 
Cleaning Accomplished for Today:

Sunday is REST DAY.


My Ponderings for the Day: 

This has been an amazing week! I have been able to hang on to my accountability in YOU ALL! and keep MOSTLY to my diet. I was able to get several days of exercise in. I am looking forward to firming up my goals MORE this new week ahead! And Jesus is AWESOME! 


peace of the Lord ~ Cheryl

2 comments: