Ticking Down to My Target Weight!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

DAY FIVE/SIX:


Hey There, My Bloggy Friends! 

It's been a GREAT couple of days! It will be DAY SEVEN tomorrow! Can you believe it? WOW! 

Yesterday my dear sweet precious Mom took Gracie and Liliana and I had the OPPORTUNITY to get my house in order...but I believe Jesus had other plans...

REST!


This was taken on our porch yesterday afternoon. Me, Jesus, and my journal...alone, but for the sound of the birds...(that's for you, Lynette!)

And ....BEAUTY!


This was taken at a Yard Sale, yesterday morning, at MY FAVORITE house in Christiansburg, VA, where we live. I took this pic because I just had to take a double take as to if I saw my Best Friend, Bethany, sitting in that chair...because this could be HER HOUSE! = ) 

 Today, Bill worked all day and the kids and I went on adventures! 


 We went to the Farmer's Market in Blacksburg and Isabella found a friend. = )


 There was a FREE bike repair going on and we ran into SEVERAL dear friends from The River! Here is Kaitlin Rose with her sweet, Noah, in the stroller and her sister visiting from Charlotte. 


We ended up at The Dickerson's in the eveing and here, Darrah Dickerson, is hanging with Isabella. 


We REALLY enjoyed their HAMMOCK! The one at the top and here is Caela and Lilana all snuggled.


And lastly, you can't forget MY BUTTER! My little Daniel!

It was JUST a GREAT WEEKEND so far and WOW! We have another day to go! 

Well...on to business! 
I'm going to do this a bit different because of the two days...just let you know how I did, but not be specific on the food.
Weight (taken Mondays):

April 12, 2010...200 lbs

Time with Jesus:

I have been enjoying time in intercession this weekend for a dear friend. So I have been blessed with SEVERAL sweet times in Jesus' presence just pressing in and receiving the joy of being used of Him in the lives of others! There is nothing like hearing the voice of God and then having it confirmed! = ) I just LOVE my DEAR JESUS!


Exercise Accomplished:

Yesterday and today I enjoyed two walks on the Huckleberry Trail! Yesterday for 1 hour without the stroller, but with SPEED with a DEAR NEW FRIEND! and tonight...after The Dickersons we did a NIGHT TREK (8:00 pm)...me with the girls in the stroller...a good 100 lbs to push and the older kiddos on their bikes! FUN!


What I Ate Today:



~ 3 1/2 cups of coffee today and yesterday like 5 CUPS!
~ No sodas...
~ Choco: 2 cookies yesterday, today choco chip cookie at McDy;s 1 choco cookie. Not TOO bad. = )




Breakfast: Eggs both days


Lunch: good lunches


snacks: apples, bananas


dinner: yesterday I made some bad choices in the evening...ENJOYED SO MUCH time with my parents at the farm...but ate 3 pcs of pizza...had 1/2  a beer ...and a scoop of ice cream...AAAAHHHH!!!!! = ) 


Tonight...chicken, potatoes, veggies, plain hot dog


Snack tonight: Apple and 1 tbsp. of PB.



My goal is to scale down slowly to gluten - free, minimal meats, and minimal to no dairy. My desire also is to bring my family to this as well. 




Did I Stick to My Routine?:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! = ) But I did move as the Spirit led the last few days. I am trying to get the BASICS in...but the last few days He has REALLY been leading me to spend TIME with people and my kids and Him and it has been AMAZING and FRUITFUL and PRODUCTIVE. = )My house looks like a BOMB hit it...but MUCH FELLOWSHIP has happened!

 
Cleaning Accomplished for Today:

Nothing.


My Ponderings for the Day: 
 
I am now TOO TIRED to PONDER...so I will do this on my "A Joyful Mother..." Blog tomorrow, but just know that I am feeling excited that I have brought myself to a plumline this week and on Monday I am going to start adding in some specific exercises and stream line my meals. 


Peace of the Lord...

3 comments:

  1. Oh oh! I love love all the pics of you and your babies!! So so fun! you are so social, girl! Love that about ya!

    Beautiful couple of days :)

    Big hugs.. A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ladies!

    SO GLAD to have you comment, Michelle! FUN! Thanks for the sweet words!

    Amy! I missed you AGAIN! I ended up NAPPING for 2 1/2 hours today! YIKES! I am LOVING your daily encouragement! And I HOPE I am being an encouragement to you, my friend!

    and Aimee! If you read this! I'm so glad you are my FOLLOWER! So fun walking Friday...let's get Jodi in on a walk soon, ok? Can't wait to see you this week!

    Much love...ladies!
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete