Ticking Down to My Target Weight!

Monday, April 19, 2010

DAY EIGHT:

Hate to do this to you all! 
 
But this is going to be VERY QUICK! 
Long day and not as FOCUSED as I would have liked for the start of my 2nd Week. 
 
BUT...
WEIGH IN!!!!
 
Lost 6 lbs! 
 
WHOO HOO!


Weight (taken Mondays):

April 18, 2010...194 lbs

Time with Jesus:

JUST LOVING time with the Lord ALL DAY LONG!!!!!!!!!!


Exercise Accomplished:

BIG OLE walk with the girls in the stroller in the neighborhood...pushing 100 lbs up and down killer hills...GREAT! 40 minutes.


What I Ate Today:




~ Had 4 cups of coffee. = (
~ Would have liked to have had more water.

Choco treats:1 choco cupcake...2 swiss rolls...3 choco cookies...handful of dark choco chips. BAD!


Breakfast: bowl of Life Cereal


Lunch:apple, pb, grapes, banana


Snack: banana


Dinner: some school potluck food...relatively good. = )


Night snack: 2 thin slices of SALAMI! YIKES!


So...all in all...NOT THE BEST DAY!

My goal is to scale down slowly to gluten - free, minimal meats, and minimal to no dairy. My desire also is to bring my family to this as well. 




Did I Stick to My Routine?:

Did pretty well today on what my specific goals were...TA DA!

~ 3 loads of laundry

~ Got some straightening done and especially tackled MY BEDROOM!

 
Cleaning Accomplished for Today:

Just above.


My Ponderings for the Day: 

Still moving by the Spirit...enjoying much fellowship and time with the kiddos...but still STRUGGLING to FOCUS on what needs to get accomplished at home.


peace of the Lord ~ Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!!!! So so excited for that LOSS, girl!! That is fantastic!!!

    Got your message today, was so bummed to miss ya! I was getting my Josiah off the bus when you called... poo!! FB me or email me and we can get on the horn girl.. it IS all about Father's timing I know it is!!

    ReplyDelete