Ticking Down to My Target Weight!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Been Awhile!

Wow. 

Just thought I'd take a peek at my Little Lambie Girl Blog 

that I haven't touched since JUNE! 
WHAT?!

I only have 3 followers, but EACH ONE OF YOU is SO IMPORTANT! 

It's crazy the timing though. 
My last post was written when we were STARTING to move...and now...5 MONTHS later we are FINALLY MOVING!

in 13 days! 
When we get HERE I want to spend the month of December
 
PREPARING
to start 2011 off with a BANG! 
 
And get back to on the road to
 
Becoming the Woman God has Called Me to Be. 
 
I've been spending this night remembering, anticipating, and GRATEFULLY praying ...looking forward to a new season, a new life in New Bern, NC...a new YEAR! 

I can't wait to take you all on the journey with me!

Again, it IS a journey! 

Ups and Downs...Successes and Failures...
 
but ALWAYS
 
"Running for the Prize!" 

I can't wait to OPEN what Jesus has in store! 

Peace of the Lord be upon you this night...

No comments:

Post a Comment