Ticking Down to My Target Weight!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Because I Need This...

Dear Bloggy Friends ~
 
I'm taking the lead from my dear Bloggy Friend, Amy, at Joy of My Heart and Choosing Freedom. She has inspired me to really press into reaching Abba Father. 

As you know I struggle with food, consistancy, dependability, and being all the Jesus created me to be...for Him, for my LOVE, Bill, and for my 5 little love pats. 

As I start this blog on ME and my Journey to health and wholeness 
I will be tracking several things:

1. My time with the Lord
2. What I eat
3. My exercise schedule
4. My weight
5. My daily schedule

I hope that daily I can share each of these and that this blog will be an accoutability for me and a place of encouragement to those who are on the same journey as I am. 
I anticipate some tweeking of my overall blog design and set up for the first few weeks, but I am scheduled to begin this Journey on...

Monday, April 12, 2010!

I'm SO EXCITED about this process and this Journey to WHOLENESS! I've come a long way since November...when I started...I've lost 30 lbs and I've moved beyond burnout and depression. Now it's time to refine...in the Refiner's Fire. 
 
Come join me on The Journey!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I looooooove it!!

    So looking forward to encouraging you here, Cheryl friend! :)

    Awesome awesome!

    Have you heard of this ministry... http://www.placesinthefathersheart.org/

    Pretty dang cool, girl! My hub and I are walking this out with this sweet people... for my hubby's journey to Abba. They come up along side and pray with you... inner healing kind of stuff too.

    ReplyDelete